We’re excited to finally announce something big that we’ve had in the works for a while:
Ocra has entered into a strategic alliance with Parker Technology! And together, we’re introducing our innovative partner API to better serve customers using third-party reservation platforms who experience friction with redemption, entry, or exit.
You can read the official announcement here: [Parking Network] Parker Technology + Ocra Announce Strategic Alliance and Introduce Partner API
Here are the highlights of the release:
- First and foremost, this alliance enables us both to maintain our “Switzerland” positions in the market. We will work together to propel and accelerate growth through our existing relationships.
- While we were forming this alliance, our two companies mutually identified the need for an integration that makes essential transaction data (like customer name and reservation ID) accessible to Parker Technology service reps in real time.
- Building this integration would allow Parker Technology to more quickly and efficiently resolve friction for customers who push the call button with reservations-related questions.
- The result is the partner API, which runs on Ocra’s rails and enables Parker Technology to access the exact information needed in that moment to help the customer enter or exit the facility most efficiently.
- Through the partner API, operators and technology companies can leverage Ocra’s proprietary custom integrations to make multiple disconnected technologies talk to one another.
- Parker Technology is leading our round of investment, joined by a number of notable industry strategics (more information forthcoming!).
- We’re hyper-selective when raising investment. The most important factor for us is value added beyond the capital itself. Ocra has been fortunate to have a multitude of funding opportunities.
- We’re excited to move forward with Parker Technology because their vision and commitment to their partners, and to the industry as a whole, aligns with our own.
And here’s a quick note from our CEO, Ethan:
“Brian Wolff and his team at Parker Technology also believe that a rising tide lifts all ships. There is a great deal of synergy between our two companies in terms of being Switzerland and our commitment to mutually beneficial partnerships.”– Ethan Glass, CEO & Co-Founder, Ocra
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be reaching out to explore new opportunities with you unlocked by this strategic alliance and ground-breaking API.
Ready for a convo today? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.